Theme: “Natural Favourites”
Some ideas for entries
- places you have traveled in Saskatchewan
- wild flowers, trees, grasses, and other plants
- wild animals from the teeniest insects to the largest mammals and all creatures in between
- outdoor activities
- Nature Regina events
- Entries for the challenge will be accepted from January 1, 2020 until
midnight July 31, 2020.
- Photos submitted may not have been previously published. There is a limit of one photo per category per photographer.
- Photos may have been taken at any time somewhere in Saskatchewan.
- You do not need to be an expert photographer to submit a photo. You have a unique point of view to share. Photos will be selected by a panel based on the “Natural Favourites” theme originality, and composition. We are looking for 14 photos to show a variety of favourite things, places or activities in different seasons. The selected photos will be included in the 2021 Nature Regina calendar.
- If there are people in the photos, please include with each submission, the written permission of each person, or guardian in the case of minors, indicating that they understand the photo may be published and there is no compensation for being in the photo.
- Please include a brief (50 words or less) description of the place or activity and the reason why it is your favourite. This will be included in the calendar with the selected photos.
- Photos must be suitable for printing at 8.75″ x 11.25″. If your photo is selected, you will be contacted about technical requirements for printing.
- Copyright for one time use by Nature Regina remains with the photographer and credit will be given in the calendar.